HOWDY

  • wanderinther
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      HI,

      first time poster here... i live in central az. and have been involved
      in th'ing since the 60's... recently, i have been starting to research
      a cache near rogers lake a little west of flagstaff... anyone have any
      info to share on this possible cache ??? thanks...

      WANDERINTHER
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Greetings Wanderinther,
        stories in this forum's files which you can access from the left
        column by clicking on "FILES." Scroll down to your state and open the
        files. You are welcome to copy / print any of the members files here
        for your own use. Likewise we strongly encourage members to post their
        own stories, links, questions, etc. here as many members are "old
        school" and always glad to help out. Check out Floyd's site which list
        140 Arizona treasure summaries at:
        http://www.losttreasureusa.com/StateTreasures/StateTreasuresARIZONA.htm

        There are tons of research sites / and stories relating to Arizona
        treasure. These will get you started and feel free to ask questions.
        I'm looking forward to hearing more from you Wanderinther! Happy hunting!

        The Hangman

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "wanderinther"
        <IMBUZZZ@G...> wrote:

        > HI,
        >
        > first time poster here... i live in central az. and have been involved
        > in th'ing since the 60's... recently, i have been starting to research
        > a cache near rogers lake a little west of flagstaff... anyone have any
        > info to share on this possible cache ??? thanks...
        >
        > WANDERINTHER

      • Marc Bothne
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          It is generally believed that the bars are long gone.
          The coins though, that's another story.
          I would try "shooting" the exit from the "lake" and
          go down as far as a half mile max.
          BTW Don't waste your time on the "Pine Springs
          Robbery" story. It's long gone.

          http://mail.yahoo.com