Thanks Bill & Ron for your posts! Good reseach link.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hey Bill just want to thank you for taking the time to post that link
      to locating old long forgotten amusement parks. Great hunting sites
      and there was once plenty of them around. (B-4 my time) If anyone
      missed it heres Bill's link:
      http://www.defunctparks.com/parks/parks.htm

      Ron happy hunting out that old Little League park. Another great THing
      spot often overlooked. Best of luck to you and when you return be sure
      to let us know how it went.

      Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

      The Hangman

      PS - My 1st book is NOW available! Mysteries of Tahoe - Lost Treasure
      can be found here:
      http://www.lulu.com/content/188001