A PROSPECTOR'S CHRISTMAS STORY

  • FLOYD MANN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hello Everyone !!

      Well---it is once again that time of year ! Time to read a GOOD
      Christmas tale. Be sure to read ALL 6 parts, plus the Epilogue.
      ENJOY !!

      http://www.kamakazi.com/auzum/miner1.html

      FLOYD MANN
      FRMPINK@...
      http://www.LostTreasureUSA.com
      http://www.KnightsOfTheGoldenCircle-KGC.com
    • Kelvin collins
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
        Hi
        I just found the site again after the computer got a trojan horse a couple months back and i was wonderin what happened to the state treasure file.thanks Silverhunter