Nothing on La Paz/AZ digs2

  • infotration
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Oh well I can't find anything on La Paz anywhere except some small
      references in the back of an old buried treasure book I have. Maybe
      I'll explore that end of the Bradshaw trail.I'm spending my free time
      for the next month or so checking areas I know of locally for black
      tarnished rocks. I read a story of a particular wash near here with
      lots of black rocks (like Peglegs); an old timer was claiming back in
      1960 that he found some of them to contain a lot of gold. That should
      keep me busy. Happy hunting.