need help about this treasure

  • Stephen (a.k.a. Anakina)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      I remember reading about this lost treasure years ago, and even
      had the papers, but I lost them years ago and cannot remember
      it at all. It was the one where the guy hid his money in the
      mountains, told a friend about it, and gave him encoded papers
      of what it contained and its whereabouts, and he would get the
      codes when he died. Unfortunately, he never got them, except for
      the first one, do to an indian raid on the mail carrier I believe. I
      think I heard that this one was found, but am not sure. If anyone
      knows the name of this treasure or the info on getting the
      paperwork, please let me know. Any help would be great. If you
      could email me at raven_knest@... as I do not have a
      chance to get on the net much, that would be greatly
      appreciated. Thank you.
    • frmpink@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        I'm guessing you are talking about THE BEALE CODES. I'll email you some
        good links.

        FLOYD MANN

      • Marc Bothne
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          Sounds like a take off of the Beall Treasure. Three
          different codes required.
          One for the inventory, one for the people to get a
          share, and one for how to find it.

          http://mail.yahoo.com