Memorial Day find

  • Bob Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2005
      Just posted a pic of 10 gram crystalline nugget found on Memorial Day.
      It was about 9 inches deep.Found with old xt18000 in Montana.....Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2005
        Congrads Bob! I checked out the pic you posted and I must say you
        diffinately got a keeper. Keep up the great work and if you hit the
        jackpot again we'd love to see pic's of more!

        Happy hunting & have a great weekend,
        Hangman

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Cameron"