Talk About Finding Lost Treasures!

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      You goota read about this find near me!

      http://www.ntxe-news.com/artman/publish/article_24806.shtml
    • Randy DonCarlos
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
        Be sure to read the very last line also LOL

        From: "Lyn" <catlady@...>
        To: alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Talk About Finding Lost Treasures!
        Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:12:54 -0000

      • frmpink@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
          Ha !! YES---I'm thinking it is an APRIL FOOL'S JOKE, myself !!

          FLOYD MANN
          _FRMPINK@..._ (mailto:FRMPINK@...)

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
            Got me too. I figured it out around 3/4th the way. Great story up
            until the end. ;)

            Hangman

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
              You guys are too smart for poor little ole April Uno, the writer of
              the said article who thought she'd get some believers for sure...even
              though every name in the article and all company names were clues(like
              A. F. Diggs ie April Fool Digs) and his wife (Joklyn ie joke
              lyn...oops, that's my name!. Frankly, I was surprised so many people
              missed all the clues...but you guys are used to looking for the real
              deal..

              Lot's more people showed up at the River than usual...

              What did you mean, the story was good...til the end??? I did my best
              but it just isn't good enough ...sometimes...(deep sad sigh)...maybe,
              April Uno's cousin, May Showers, will write a real one next
              month...now you guys get back out there and hit the dirt and don't
              come home without a good story to tell!
              Lyn
            • The Hangman
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2005
                Lyn, I loved the story and enjoyed a good chuckle over
                the fact that I'd been had. Keep on writing and thanks
                for the AF Joke!!!

                http://mail.yahoo.com