SouthWestern Ontario

  • getpetersv
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 10:29 AM
      Considering all of the bootlegging that went on here in the last
      century I am amazed at how little info there is. Are there any
      treasure stories/leads at all about Southern Ontario? I really enjoy
      reading the postings but am dismayed that there doesn't seem to be
      any Canadian content... Take care all.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 10:17 AM
        Hello, Sorry about the lack of Canadian content, we love Canadians but
        the fourm is really geared for USA related stories. None the less do
        not be discouraged. There are plenty of stories of bootlegger caches
        (usually large quanties of prohibition era shine) worth plenty of
        bucks if you find such a cache. I have no information for Ontario
        specificly but you will find several of these stories from the boarder
        states along the US/Canada boarder. Law enforcement was carried out
        from both sides of the boarder so it is likely you will find stories
        of these caches / incidents by researching the boarder states during
        the prohibition era.
        Best of luck, in my travels should I come across some good leds I'll
        post them here.

        The Hangman
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "getpetersv" <saika@s...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 8:53 AM
          No worries, I think that the site is great and am amazed at how much
          Canuck content is in there actually. I am not too far away from such
          a town that was a rally point for fast runs to our thirsty friends to
          the south.....
          Thanks for the shift in mindset, I should look at the American point
          of arrival and work back from there.

          Any leads would be appreciated. Take care and stay safe.

          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "THE HANGMAN"