[ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Re: 2 box detectors

  • sadienorma
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
      Do not worry about ground mineralization. On most units you can tune
      them to ground conditions. Remember there is no discrimination on
      these units and no fancy graphics.Just a meter and a sound.

      If your target is about three feet underground you might also get a
      10 or 12 inch coil for your current detector. A coil is cheaper than
      a whole unit.

      My 2 box is a Hays Deepseeker 2 box. Saved me a few hundred over
      Fisher.

      Pulse Induction and 2 box metal detector plans are on the
      internet,if you are handy with electronics.

      Any questions? Ask.

      Ericwt

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Donald Kirstine
      <wl7me2000@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks for your input I really appreciate any info. I am in search
      of a lost cache in the prairies of South Dakota. I am not real sure
      of the ground content there but mostly sand I think, metal content I
      am not sure of. Thanks again