Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] NEWSLETTER

  • ERIC SEMON
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      Floyd
      THIS IS IN REFERNECE TO THE TEXAS TREASURE COAST
      MYSTERY. THE CARVINGS IN THE TREES MAY BE DIRECTIONAL
      MARKINGS FOR A TREASURE CACHE. I FOUND SOME INFO AND
      GOOD READING I MIGHT ADD IN THE BOOK REBEL
      GOLD(SOFTCOVER) PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED AS SHADOW OF THE
      SENTINAL(HARDCOVER). THIS MIGHT ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS
      ON CARVINGS IN TREES AND ON ROCKS. HAPPY
      HUNTING..ERIC
      --- FLOYD MANN <frmpink@...> >

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com