THANKS ANTHONY !!

  • FLOYD MANN
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 5, 2004
      I appreciate your efforts in keeping us informed with your TREASURE
      ALERTS !!

      FLOYD MANN
      FRMPINK@...
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 6, 2004
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "FLOYD MANN"
        <frmpink@a...> wrote:

        > I appreciate your efforts in keeping us informed with your TREASURE
        > ALERTS !!
        >
        > FLOYD MANN
        > FRMPINK@A...

        No problem Floyd I go through 100's of treasure related stories every
        month from around the world and look for the next Treasure News for
        the magazine so I might as well post any USA treasure related news
        items here as I get them. You can call it a Members Only Exclusive
        service. :)

        HM
      • ray
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 7, 2004
          Dear Floyd:I believe you have gotten my e.mail address mixed up with somebody elses.This is Ray Onidi a member of your kgc team,unfortunately You are looking for a Anthony....Sorry....Ray
          I appreciate your efforts in keeping us informed with your TREASURE
          ALERTS !!

          FLOYD MANN
          FRMPINK@...

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Get unlimited calls to

          U.S./Canada

        • FLOYD MANN
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 15, 2006
            I ( we ! ) appreciate YOUR efforts in posting stories here. It livens
            things up ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS !! TO EVERYONE !!

            FLOYD MANN
            FRMPINK@...