Message rock

  • wickizergary
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Ok I have found a rock with these markings 4 + \ 5 or a S with a tale
      hanging from the 5 or S can you help????gary
    • J Hadley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Gary,
        try 4 "leagues' in the direction of the tail...or the opposite direction. set the compas on the shake znd go from there (roughly)!

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, J Hadley
          <buscador_az@y...> wrote:
          > thank you for the info)!
          >
          > wickizergary <snarfy99@e...> wrote:
          >
          > Ok I have found a rock with these markings 4 + \ 5 or a S with a
          tale
          > hanging from the 5 or S can you help????gary
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.