HI CRISS !!

  • FLOYD MANN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Bummer ! I missed THUNDER BEACH this year ! The last 2 years I use
      to drag my lawn chair out in front of the condo on Front Beach Road &
      watch the hundreds ( thousand ? ) of bikes cruise the boulevard.
      Yeah, it is strange that with that many party animals hitting the
      beach that we don't find more stuff ! I actually found MORE stuff
      along the road after the parade ! Ha Ha !! I'll be in Panama city
      Beach ( I hope ) Dec. 2-14 .

      Take Care !!

      FLOYD MANN