This is gold in the Llano River!

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004
      A family found gold in the LLano River, again. The newspaper story
      says they are making jewelry out of it. I can idenify with the weight
      gain post. I quit in February. (started more than 40 years ago)Still
      not feeling better but have to give it time, I guess.:)
    • The Hangman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004
        Hi Sandra, Thanks for the update, I don't know if you
        get Lost Treasure or not, but the information and
        article you provided appear in Treasure Hunting News,
        pg.8, in the Sept. 2004 issue. And how is life in the
        Hill Country these days? Good to hear from you.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail