[ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Re: Shadow of the Sentinel

  • dign4it
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2004
      wickizergary... stop it man, you're cracking me up !!!
      But, just in case you're being serious, the title of the book....here
      it is....it's called: "Shadow of the Sentinel".
      I would like to say that, for anyone wanting to have some actual
      treasure maps to practice on, or if you just enjoy collecting
      treasure maps, BUY THIS BOOK ! These are true treasure maps.
      As I said before, Waldenbooks has used copies of this book for as
      little as $7.00 (at their on-line web page). Even at $50.00 the
      maps alone, based on what I've seen so far, are well worth it.
      As treasure hunters, you must realize that there are some "people"
      out there that don't want you to find these treasures, and so they
      have, for a long, long time, flooded this hobby with misinformation
      about treasure signs, symbols, treasures, etc, etc, etc. A book is
      only one way to deceive people. Be careful what you read and, more
      importantly, be careful what you believe. The only draw-back to this
      advice is that you must have a working knowledge of this system, so
      that you'll know what to believe and what to "throw away". Without
      this working knowledge, you're pretty much "fair game".

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Service.

      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed
    • Josh Varozza
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 7:12 AM
        i just bought the book on ebay for $16.80 hope it is as good as it sounds i just want something good to read...... does anyone know of any books pertaining to treasure in california?

        dign4it <dign4it@...> wrote: wickizergary... stop it man, you're cracking me up !!!
        But, just in case you're being serious, the title of the book....here
        it is....it's called: "Shadow of the Sentinel".
        I would like to say that, for anyone wanting to have some actual
        treasure maps to practice on, or if you just enjoy collecting
        treasure maps, BUY THIS BOOK ! These are true treasure maps.
        As I said before, Waldenbooks has used copies of this book for as
        little as $7.00 (at their on-line web page). Even at $50.00 the
        maps alone, based on what I've seen so far, are well worth it.
        As treasure hunters, you must realize that there are some "people"
        out there that don't want you to find these treasures, and so they
        have, for a long, long time, flooded this hobby with misinformation
        about treasure signs, symbols, treasures, etc, etc, etc. A book is
        only one way to deceive people. Be careful what you read and, more
        importantly, be careful what you believe. The only draw-back to this
        advice is that you must have a working knowledge of this system, so
        that you'll know what to believe and what to "throw away". Without
        this working knowledge, you're pretty much "fair game".

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Service.

        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed

      • G. Wickizer
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 9:04 AM
          Oh yea I brought the book a few years ago read it from cover to cover and never found anything that I could use it. if I could of barrow it first I would have been better off but I am not looking for KGC treasure.there are so many maps and story of buried treasure in AZ. ya got to take them with a grain of salt nuff said

          wickizergary... stop it man, you're cracking me up !!!
          But, just in case you're being serious, the title of the book....here
          it is....it's called: "Shadow of the Sentinel".
          I would like to say that, for anyone wanting to have some actual
          treasure maps to practice on, or if you just enjoy collecting
          treasure maps, BUY THIS BOOK ! These are true treasure maps.
          As I said before, Waldenbooks has used copies of this book for as
          little as $7.00 (at their on-line web page). Even at $50.00 the
          maps alone, based on what I've seen so far, are well worth it.
          As treasure hunters, you must realize that there are some "people"
          out there that don't want you to find these treasures, and so they
          have, for a long, long time, flooded this hobby with misinformation
          about treasure signs, symbols, treasures, etc, etc, etc. A book is
          only one way to deceive people. Be careful what you read and, more
          importantly, be careful what you believe. The only draw-back to this
          advice is that you must have a working knowledge of this system, so
          that you'll know what to believe and what to "throw away". Without
          this working knowledge, you're pretty much "fair game".

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Service.

          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

        • The Hangman
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1 11:01 AM
            Hey Josh, There are plenty of books on California
            treasure. Most large book stores have a small section
            devoted to treasure related books. Remind me to bring
            a few when we get togather to dredge. Should find out
            today when we can get togather. Will let you know.
            Tony

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • Josh Varozza
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1 11:48 AM
              cant wait i expect us to become millionaires over night

              The Hangman <eldorado_hangman@...> wrote:Hey Josh, There are plenty of books on California