Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] gore treasure

  • Don DeLauder
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 8:35 AM
      I would suggest going through the newspapers from that time period.
      Usually the library has the newspapers in one form or another, usually
      in microfiche. The library of that area of the treasure should also have
      a searching system for a particular topic which will narrow your looking
      through thousands of pages of newspaper. Ask the librarian to show you
      how to search to a particular topic in the newspaper archives.
      Also, do not automatically discount looking through the search hits from
      later years. Sometimes more facts emerged as time went on or perhaps the
      robber, or person hiding the treasure was caught, or died, or simply
      more facts came to be known that were worthy of the newpaper writing
      about them.

      Donald DeLauder