Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] HELLO EVERYONE!

  • The Hangman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2004
      WELCOME Jesse, glad to have you on our fourm. I have
      read some of your stuff on Floyd's site and I'm really
      excited to see so many new members, especially those
      who have a KGC intrest. I write for Lost Treasure
      Magazine and I'm always looking for modern day
      treasure
      hunts or new stories of lost treasure. After you get
      settled in I'm looking forward to seeing your posts
      here. Also if you would like to post some state
      treasure leads to this fourm I'd strongly encourage
      it.
      Happy hunting and welcome to ATT!!!!!!

      The Hangman

      --- jessejamessumpter <jessejamessumpter@...>