treasure hunter

  • tom
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      what equipment do you have to find caches?
    • frmpink@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        I use a Garrett for shallow caches & a Fisher Gemini-3 ( two-box ) for deeper
        caches. I also have a Maxi-Pulse 5000 ( 3 foot square coil )---for the
        really deep stuff !!

      • rongdongtanxian
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, frmpink@a... wrote:
          > I use a Garrett for shallow caches & a Fisher Gemini-3 ( two-box )
          for deeper
          > caches. I also have a Maxi-Pulse 5000 ( 3 foot square coil )---for
          the
          > really deep stuff !!

        • ussgtgunny
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
            completed the 1st round wasnt that hard actually
          • ussgtgunny
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
              best equipment is your eyes and brain, then a shovel hehe lol

              --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "tom" <goldpanco@...>