Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Arkansas, helpful tips on placer mining...

  • Desert Eagle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
      No Problem, glad to help where I can.
      Jimi

      Thanks a lot Jimi! I'll check those areas out. Do you think a metal
      detector would pick up any gold out there? I've got a bounty hunter but
      I'm not for sure how good it is. Again, thanks for the information.
      During the summer months I'm in hot springs so I'll check it out. Hey if
      I find a bunch I'll send some your way.