HAPPY DECEMBER !!

  • frmpink@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      HELLO !

      TARA & FLOYD will hit the road ( for a 5-week "vacation" ) and head for
      Florida on December 2nd ---for Christmas. We will arrive in Panama City Beach late
      on December 8th and leave there about January 7th. We should be back in Salt
      Lake City late on January 10th.

      We wish ALL of you a GREAT Holiday Season ! We will still be on the
      computer---almost daily.