Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Request for info.

  • Jeff Kissler
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 8, 2003
      frmpink@... wrote:HANGMAN !! I believe you are correct in your answer. That does sound
      familiar to me ! BILLY: I lived in REDDING for 3 months a year ago. LOTS of stuff
      to search for there ! Do a GOOGLE search for RUGGLES BROTHERS+WEAVERVILLE,
      and then do one for LUNA CAVE+WEAVERVILLE, and then SHASTA+ ROBBERY, etc, etc.
      Let me know if you find the stories---otherwise in a few weeks ( when I
      return to my Florida home )---I'll send you a few stories. GOOD LUCK !

      FLOYD MANN
      <A HREF="www.LostTreasureUSA.com">www.LostTreasureUSA.com</A> Accordingm to the story as I remember you've got it correct good luck happy hunting---goldnboy

    • billy yates

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 8, 2003
            Thanx Hang-Man,,,
            Hmmmm very well could be,,,i'm going off memory and now wish I still had the Article,,,I think your right about the Gold Rush laden ship,,,but for some odd reason I have a name of the ship as Molly something??? I'm not sure that is right??? Let me know if you can come up with anything??? I will definately search for this and keep you informed on anything I can find,,,I really enjoy your site!!! Toooo awesome,,,you definately have me on fire for the hobby!!! One other question,,,I'm sure it was a Steam-ship,,,but what about a paddle-wheeler??? Not tooo sure on that??? You have a awesome week-end!!! I'll check back with you on Monday,,,bye 4-now~~~
            #3 Billy~~~

            The Hangman <eldorado_hangman@...> wrote:
            Billy, I'm not certain without checking my files
            further, but is the steam ship you're refering to the
            one Gold Rush treasure laden ship that went down after
            leaving SF harbor. If so I do have more info. around
            here & will try to find it for you. Let me know.
            Hangman

          • Sandra
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 8, 2003
              Hangman: Where did this take place? I'm interested as there were some relatives in my family by the name of Ruggles.
              Sandra

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 8, 2003
                Hello "Pink".
                I too lived in FL, in Sebastian.
                Are/were you close?
                HHH

                --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, frmpink@a... wrote:
                > HANGMAN !! I believe you are correct in your answer. That does
                sound
                > familiar to me ! BILLY: I lived in REDDING for 3 months a year
                ago. LOTS of stuff
                > to search for there ! Do a GOOGLE search for RUGGLES
                BROTHERS+WEAVERVILLE,
                > and then do one for LUNA CAVE+WEAVERVILLE, and then SHASTA+
                ROBBERY, etc, etc.
                > Let me know if you find the stories---otherwise in a few weeks (
                when I
                > return to my Florida home )---I'll send you a few stories. GOOD
                LUCK !

                > FLOYD MANN
                > <A HREF="www.LostTreasureUSA.com">www.LostTreasureUSA.com</A>

              • The Hangman
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 9, 2003
                  Hey Billy, If you would send me a reminder later this
                  week I've got some history on the Rugles Boys
                  including
                  their robberies / buried treasures. I'm busy for the
                  next few days working on my series on TIME CRIME for
                  Lost Treasure Mag. but e-mail a reminder mid-week and
                  I'll forward more info. on the Ruggles Brothers to
                  you.
                  Hangman

                  --- billy yates <bigtime3398@...> wrote:
                  > P.s,,,Thanx again and have fun in
                  > Florida,,,definately looking forward to more stories
                  > in the Redding,,,Red-Bluff, Chico area,,,etc,,

                  > Jeff Kissler <onert62@...> wrote:
                  >

                  > frmpink@... wrote:HANGMAN !! I believe you are
                  > correct in your answer. That does sound
                  > familiar to me ! BILLY: I lived in REDDING for 3
                  > months a year ago. LOTS of stuff
                  > to search for there ! Do a GOOGLE search for
                  > RUGGLES BROTHERS+WEAVERVILLE,
                  > and then do one for LUNA CAVE+WEAVERVILLE, and then
                  > SHASTA+ ROBBERY, etc, etc.
                  > Let me know if you find the stories---otherwise in a
                  > few weeks ( when I
                  > return to my Florida home )---I'll send you a few
                  > stories. GOOD LUCK !
                  >
                  > FLOYD MANN
                  > <A

                  HREF="www.LostTreasureUSA.com">www.LostTreasureUSA.com</A>
                  > Accordingm to the story as I remember you've got it
                  > correct good luck happy hunting---goldnboy

                  > removed]
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  > Terms of Service.

                  > removed]
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  > Terms of Service.

                  > removed]

                  HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
                  http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
                • The Hangman
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 9, 2003
                    Billy, Check out my last e-mail, re: sending me a
                    reminder mid-week. Once I get this project off my desk
                    I'll be glad to dig into the sunken Gold Rush treasure
                    ship & the Ruggles Boys.

                    Happy Hunting,

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 9, 2003
                      Hi Sandra, Great hearing from you again its been quite
                      awhile, is it raining in your neck of the woods.
                      Started snowing here Halloween morning and didn't stop
                      for 3 days. Anyway the Ruggles brothers were
                      responsible for some stage hold ups in the Trinity -
                      Shasta areas of N. Calif. They were robbing stages
                      long after it was considered "fashionable" as the hey
                      day for the Wells Fargo express boxes had by their
                      time
                      circa: early 1890's had passed and been replaced by
                      the
                      train robbery. Both were lynched in Redding, Calif.
                      in 1892.

                      Good luck Sandra hope that helped some keep your eye
                      on the fourm later this week as I hope to be able to
                      provide Billy Yates with more on the Ruggles boys. ;)

                      Hangman

                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 9, 2003
                        Hangman: Just drizzling. That messy kind of 'rain'. Where are you these days?
                        Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
                        Sandra

                      • The Hangman
                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 10, 2003
                          Hello Sandra, I'm still writing from my chalet here
                          in
                          the Sierra's near Lake Tahoe, been really busy lately
                          lots of new projects, and plenty more on the back
                          burner. How is your writing doing these days???? Let
                          me know hope all is well with you.

                          Message 12 of 19 , Nov 10, 2003
                            Have had some ups and downs and haven't written anything in a while.
                            Would love to visit Tahoe (casinos) the early part of 2004. I really love it there. Very beautiful. Just hate the drive from Reno.

                          • The Hangman
                            Message 13 of 19 , Nov 10, 2003
                              Sandra, I hope you make it, I love Tahoe on New Years
                              especially in the snow, awesome. Then on the 4th of
                              July with the fireworks. Happy travels & hunting
                              Sandra.
                              HM
> [...]
                              > > > correct in your answer. That does sound
                              > > > familiar to me ! BILLY: I lived in REDDING for
                              > 3
                              > > > months a year ago. LOTS of stuff
                              > > > to search for there ! Do a GOOGLE search for
                              > > > RUGGLES BROTHERS+WEAVERVILLE,
                              > > > and then do one for LUNA CAVE+WEAVERVILLE, and
                              > > then
                              > > > SHASTA+ ROBBERY, etc, etc.
                              > > > Let me know if you find the stories---otherwise
                              > in
                              > > > few weeks ( when I
                              > > > return to my Florida home )---I'll send you a
                              > few
                              > > > stories. GOOD LUCK !
                              > > >
                              > > > FLOYD MANN
                              > > > <A

                              HREF="www.LostTreasureUSA.com">www.LostTreasureUSA.com</A>
                              > > > Accordingm to the story as I remember you've got
                              > > it
                              > > > correct good luck happy hunting---goldnboy

                              === message truncated ===

                              Message 14 of 19 , Nov 12, 2003
                                .Hi Hangman,,,
                                well here is your reminder,,,you don't know how much I appreciate your time and efforts,,,anyways would love anything on the gold-ship to??? I live in Redding California,,,so any of the surrounding areas would be helful to,,,from Red-bluff,,,Chico,,,Redding,,,trinity, shasta, you name it,,,there is also the castle-grags,,,(not sure about the spelling) but thanx again and hoe you had a lot of fun in florida!!! Have a awesome day,,,bye 4-now~~~
                                #3 Billy~~~

                                The Hangman <eldorado_hangman@...> wrote:
                                Hey Billy, If you would send me a reminder later this
                                week I've got some history on the Rugles Boys
                                including
                                their robberies / buried treasures. I'm busy for the
                                next few days working on my series on TIME CRIME for
                                Lost Treasure Mag. but e-mail a reminder mid-week and
                                I'll forward more info. on the Ruggles Brothers to
                                you.
                                Hangman

                                --- billy yates <bigtime3398@...> wrote:
                                > P.s,,,Thanx again and have fun in
                                > Florida,,,definately looking forward to more stories
                                > in the Redding,,,Red-Bluff, Chico area,,,etc,,

                                > Jeff Kissler <onert62@...> wrote:
                                >

                                > frmpink@... wrote:HANGMAN !! I believe you are
                                > correct in your answer. That does sound
                                > familiar to me ! BILLY: I lived in REDDING for 3
                                > months a year ago. LOTS of stuff
                                > to search for there ! Do a GOOGLE search for
                                > RUGGLES BROTHERS+WEAVERVILLE,
                                > and then do one for LUNA CAVE+WEAVERVILLE, and then
                                > SHASTA+ ROBBERY, etc, etc.
                                > Let me know if you find the stories---otherwise in a
                                > few weeks ( when I
                                > return to my Florida home )---I'll send you a few
                                > stories. GOOD LUCK !
                                >
                                > FLOYD MANN
                                > <A

                                HREF="www.LostTreasureUSA.com">www.LostTreasureUSA.com</A>
                                > Accordingm to the story as I remember you've got it
                                > correct good luck happy hunting---goldnboy

                                > removed]
                                >

                                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                > Terms of Service.

                                > removed]
                                >

                                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                > Terms of Service.

                                > removed]

                              • The Hangman
                                Message 15 of 19 , Nov 12, 2003
                                  Hi Billy, THANK GOD you remembered to remind me cause
                                  until you did that shipwreck was 14 kil-zillion miles
                                  from my thoughts. YES!!! I will dco so, I'll get back
                                  to you later today, by the way have you checked our
                                  files?????