Treasure div. projects possible content descriptions

  • Hoang Ho
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hitler's Lost vault - Europe....a Mean Co. Inc current project looking for the big $$ investor. One million $$ U.S.= minimum investment

      This project has been located by Hoang Ho. He took an Army Corps of Enginners detail to the spot and covered the entrance with dirt in 1981 after a stint with the Marines in Korea. There is mre easily recoverable material here than any current Mean Co. Inc project. (minus the mines and booby traps that were left intact of course)

      Here is a incomplete description of the contents

      companies papers...ballclubs...heavy metals...cups...paintings...manuscripts...books...motorcycle...bombs and mines,booby traps...

      stradavarious....oil companies...Red Sox...Yankees...Pirates...White Sox...Bears...Celtics...Bruins...Leafs...Ccanadiens...Stanley Cup...Davis Cup...Americas Cup...Titans...Giants...Dodgers... Cubs...deeds like...Manhatten(original treaty w/injuns)Mayflower compact original...Magna carta...Clark Co NV.....Golden Gate Bridge... gold for ...Astors...Carnegies...thrones,crowns,scepter(UK)what was in the tower of London(gold and silver. Dukes of York/Kent heavy metals...GMC...Chrysler...Ford...large anti ship mine(boobytrapped) Nobel gold,...Olympic gold and silver...claymores...wires...skeleton of?..

      U.S.Steel...GE...GenFoods...GenTire...Goodyear...AFL...CIO...UAW...Red Cross...Political Parties papers..Waltonstore...Mcdonalds...Macys...hundreds of mom an pop stores papers...Monaco...many other smaller principalities heavy metals...japanese swords...heavy metals/Mao...SunYatSen...Mussolinni...Lenin...Chiang Kai Shek...Tojo...

      Entertainment companies..RCA...Racetracks...Churchhill...Golden Gate..Aqueduct.Saratoga...schools incorporated papers and heavy metals..Andover..Exeter...Harvard...Rutgers....manuscripts for communist manifesto...manuscript for mein kampf..mayflower compact original,hopestyle diamond?(?).gutenberg bible...most of holdings for Chase bank...State St...Bank of Boston...copies of Dec of Ind...Constitution...Busch...Miller Coors...more booze stock(hard stuff)...basically everything that was in the banks of the world at the time. Hitler's will.

      Also available as current investable projects.....

      Tudor king tomb - Northeast papers...books...candleabra...body...heavy metals...jewels...corpses...probable final resting place of Henry VIII

      Roman Royal tomb - already robbed partially...bones of creatures...this site had a film by a documentary maker but he has disappeared.

      Khans (Chinese kings) in Utica NY....other opportunities in CNY (Revolutionary War)

    • twomtns2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2004
        I have been called out about the Hitler treasure..Iisted McDonalds as
        being in the vault. That is technically correct as the original
        papers for a restaurant owned by McDonald are in there. They bought
        him out I guess and used his recipes a bit. I guess he had a farm as

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Hoang Ho