Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] THE KGC

  • Sean Crookham
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2003
      Welcome home Floyd, Happy Halloween. I hope everyone is doing reasonably
      well. We've been spared from the flames so far out here, it's four miles
      west of my place and the wind is pushing it away now, thank god.

      Sean

      >From: "FLOYD MANN" <frmpink@...>
      >To: alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] THE KGC
      >Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 05:46:06 -0000
      >
      >Hello Everyone ! Happy Halloween !! I just returned from a
      >week "vacation" in Arkansas. I attended a seminar on the KGC (
      >Knights of the Golden Circle )---hosted by Hillbilly Bob Brewer. It
      >was VERY informative ! I am still interested in hearing from YOU ,
      >if you have any info or articles on the KGC. THANKS !!
      >
      >FLOYD MANN www.LostTreasureUSA.com

      Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • anthony phillips
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
        Hey best of luck with that. Be strong, but know when to say when.

        Sean Crookham <SCrookham@...> wrote:Welcome home Floyd, Happy Halloween. I hope everyone is doing reasonably