Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] say I'm successful...then what???

  • Hoang Ho
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      I think you could pay for insurance, or security or get robbed and it would all cost about the same. Declare as income gained through recycling, you should be all set.
      Someone or group has pirated a site in the 100 acre parcel for the park project I am working on in Las Vegas. Nightime raid by pros looks like, I wonder what they got, maybe a small cannon? This is what we are trying to avoid on this project, we need the documented proof of a fort complex from the era. Work with us..property owners and Mean Co. Inc will make it a worthwhile project. If you are in Vegas check us out!

      frmpink@... wrote:
      HI !! Why would you even tell ANYONE ? Just be quiet about your find and
      liquidate the coins slowly. A 1870 $20.00 gold coin could easily be worth
      $500.00 each. Sell them ( one at a time ) over EBAY, to coin dealers,
      individuals, etc. A coin a week won't raise any eyebrows or questions. If you feel the
      need to DEPOSIT that new-found money---open a few new savings & checking
      accounts and distribute the loot evenly. OR: just buy the "toys" and nice things
      you would like to have ? If they ask where you got that coin---you got it
      from your grandpa ! FLOYD MANN <A HREF="www.LostTreasureUSA.com">www.LostTreasureUSA.com</A>