books

  • wickizergary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2003
      I have just finished reading Bob Brewer Book I really enjoyed it. But
      it is kind of hard to think of all that money lying around for the
      taking. But maybe the thrill of the hunt is better than the actal
      kill If old HBB comes back to Az I sure would like to meet the
      man.Buck in Az
    • Wayne Caldwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
        I am looking for books by Karl von Mueller or his aliases like Deek
        Gladson.

        I can use the book or a scan of the complete book. If you have any of
        them email me at:

        caldwellw@yahoolcom

        Thanks
        bwc
      • Carl Bell
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2008
          Keep your eye on ebay for them..I see them on their..carl

          www.upstatedetectors.com