Greetings from Eldorado...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Looks like more people have not only found this fourm but are using
      it as well... GREAT NEWS! Thank you Floyd for giving this fourm so
      much promo in your newsletter.

      FYI- As today is the 1st I've once again attempted to upload a new
      stroy for the Hangman's file but cannot due to technical gar-bo with
      YAHOO. Once again I've e-mailed them reporting the problem, which not
      only exists at this site, but with e-mail attachments as well. Anyway
      they say I will get a responce w/in 24 hours. If the problem persists
      I'll probably close out the Hangman's Mag. file.

      I'm still interested to hear from anyone with a FOUND TREASURE story
      that would like their article published this December.

      Welcome new-bees and all are always highly encouraged to post your own
      tales of lost treasure in our 50 state files... or post questions,
      advise, research, etc. on the message board!!!

      Happy Hunting

      The Hangman
      EldoradoHangman@...