Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] HEART ??

  • frmpink@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2003
      OK !! Those are GOOD signs ! Sounds like you are into some KGC signs.
      There is suppose to be a major depository there---NEAR Heart MOUNTAIN. FLOYD

    • wickizergary
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2003
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Lonnie Williamson
        <Jorge_793@y...> wrote:Where In az do you live? for I also live in az
        > I'm in AZ. There are many in the area I'm looking in. Each time I
        go out I find even more. This last time out I found a huge head
        monument, an eye, and several arrows.

        > FLOYD MANN <frmpink@a...> wrote:HI LONNIE !! What state are you
        in ? Besides the ARROW & HEART---
        > any other signs nearby ? How BIG is this heart ? THANKS ! Floyd
        > Mann
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.

      • frmpink@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2003
          KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE ! Read Bob Brewer's new book: SHADOW OF THE
          SENTINEL---it tells how he solved the LOST DUTCHMAN & is using similar signs to
          find the Heart Mountain Treasure. FLOYD MANN

        • Lonnie Williamson
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2003
            I'm over in Surprise. How about you?

            wickizergary <snarfy99@...> wrote:--- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Lonnie Williamson
            <Jorge_793@y...> wrote:Where In az do you live? for I also live in az
            > I'm in AZ. There are many in the area I'm looking in. Each time I
            go out I find even more. This last time out I found a huge head
            monument, an eye, and several arrows.

            > FLOYD MANN <frmpink@a...> wrote:HI LONNIE !! What state are you
            in ? Besides the ARROW & HEART---
            > any other signs nearby ? How BIG is this heart ? THANKS ! Floyd
            > Mann
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Service.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Lonnie Williamson
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2003
              I have the book and have read it twice. The treasure is on Picket Post mtn, No?

              frmpink@... wrote:KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE ! Read Bob Brewer's new book: SHADOW OF THE

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 1, 2003
                YES---Hopefully Hillbilly and his group get permission to dig it up ! FLOYD

              • Lonnie Williamson
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 1, 2003
                  To tell you the truth I wouldn't bet any money on that one. You know how the gov't doesn't like anyone getting ahead!!!

                  frmpink@... wrote:YES---Hopefully Hillbilly and his group get permission to dig it up ! FLOYD

                • wickizergary
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 2, 2003
                    <Jorge_793@y...> wrote:
                    > I'm over in Surprise. How about you?
                    >I am in phx maybe we can get together some time??
                    > wickizergary <snarfy99@e...> wrote:--- In
                    alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Lonnie Williamson
                    > <Jorge_793@y...> wrote:Where In az do you live? for I also live in
                    az
                    > > I'm in AZ. There are many in the area I'm looking in. Each time
                    > go out I find even more. This last time out I found a huge head
                    > monument, an eye, and several arrows.
                    > >
                    > > FLOYD MANN <frmpink@a...> wrote:HI LONNIE !! What state are you
                    > in ? Besides the ARROW & HEART---
                    > > any other signs nearby ? How BIG is this heart ? THANKS !
                    Floyd
                    > > Mann
                    > >

                    > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    > Service.

                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    Service.

                  • Lonnie Williamson
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 3, 2003
                      Sure, I'm up for that. Send me an e-mail back channel and we can talk.

                      <Jorge_793@y...> wrote:
                      > I'm over in Surprise. How about you?
                      >I am in phx maybe we can get together some time??
                      > wickizergary <snarfy99@e...> wrote:--- In
                      alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Lonnie Williamson
                      > <Jorge_793@y...> wrote:Where In az do you live? for I also live in
                      az
                      > > I'm in AZ. There are many in the area I'm looking in. Each time
                      > go out I find even more. This last time out I found a huge head
                      > monument, an eye, and several arrows.
                      > >
                      > > FLOYD MANN <frmpink@a...> wrote:HI LONNIE !! What state are you
                      > in ? Besides the ARROW & HEART---
                      > > any other signs nearby ? How BIG is this heart ? THANKS !
                      Floyd
                      > > Mann
                      > >

                      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      > Service.

                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      Service.

                    • J. D. Woods Jr.
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 3, 2003
                        im in ok lots of indian stuff like that around here to supposed to be creek indian chief treasure within 20 miles of house also several sites from civil war around

                        <Jorge_793@y...> wrote:
                        > I'm over in Surprise. How about you?
                        >I am in phx maybe we can get together some time??
                        > wickizergary <snarfy99@e...> wrote:--- In
                        alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Lonnie Williamson
                        > <Jorge_793@y...> wrote:Where In az do you live? for I also live in
                        az
                        > > I'm in AZ. There are many in the area I'm looking in. Each time
                        > go out I find even more. This last time out I found a huge head
                        > monument, an eye, and several arrows.
                        > >
                        > > FLOYD MANN <frmpink@a...> wrote:HI LONNIE !! What state are you
                        > in ? Besides the ARROW & HEART---
                        > > any other signs nearby ? How BIG is this heart ? THANKS !
                        Floyd
                        > > Mann
                        > >

                        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        > Service.