Newbie from South Texas

  • Art
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 8:51 AM
      Hi I was wondering if there are any members in the South Texas area.
      Also if there are any areas of intrest around Brownsville and Cameron
      County. I've found several old bottles and other nick nacks digging
      around construction sites in what was once residental blocks 70+
      years back in Brownsville. I've always loved finding old stuff and
      would like to pursue this hobby. Any help would be great. Thank you.