Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] LOOKING FOR WRITERS !!

  • rascally001 <rascally001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2003
      Floyd,

      Pay me?? Are you kidding, I am like Sandra, I believe I owe you for
      your supreme generosity. Which email do you want me to send to you
      and what exactly do you want sent, and once a week, I will try to get
      something together. However, if you believe a reward is in order,
      have ole' Hangman email where he believes $25k in gold is and I will
      be forever in debt ;-}.

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Sandra
      <sandra1_2000_1999@y...> wrote:

      > You certainly don't have to pay me! I've enjoyed the site so much
      that I probably owe you.:) San Saba Part 3 will be attached to
      another email. I personally don't want graphics on mine as they are
      too hard for me to read and it takes to long to load.
      > Thanks for asking!
      > Sandra
      > "FLOYD MANN <frmpink@a...>" <frmpink@a...> wrote: HEY FOLKS !! I
      would like permission to use your stories ( from
      > Files Section ) and any others you want to "loan"me. SANDRA ??
      > HANGMAN?? RASCALLY?? ANY OTHERS ?? NO graphics---just text---
      sent
      > to me in an email. I can't pay anything at this time, but as I get
      > BIGGER in the future---I'll make it up to you !! Get your name in
      > print as an author in a leading TREASURE HUNTER NEWSLETTER---
      impress
      > your friends & family ! THANKS !! FLOYD MANN
      > LostTreasureUSA1@a...
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

    • Sandra
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2003
        Floyd,
        Whoops! I think I sent to the files to the wrong email address. (:
        "rascally001 <rascally001@...>" <rascally001@...> wrote:Floyd,

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2003
          HA HA !! ANTHONY WON'T TELL ME EITHER !! HE SAID HE WILL TAKE ME THERE
          WHEN I COME TO CALIF. HE WANTS TO TAKE PICTURES OF ME DIGGING A HOLE, I
          THINK----FOR ONE OF HIS STORIES !! JUST SEND ME WHATEVER---WHENEVER !!
          THANKS !! EXCUSE THE ALL CAPS, EVERYONE---FAILING EYESIGHT HERE, I GUESS !!
          FLOYD MANN

        • rascally001
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 15, 2003
            Floyd,

            I somehow have some time to kill today/tomorrow and have some
            stories. Do you want me to post in state files here? Email them to
            you @ losttreasureusa1@..., leave on message foum here? Open my
            windown and shout? Let me know, if I dont hear from you i'll figure
            something out

            Tired Tom

            --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "FLOYD MANN
            <frmpink@a...>" <frmpink@a...> wrote:
            > HEY FOLKS !! I would like permission to use your stories ( from
            > Files Section ) and any others you want to "loan"me. SANDRA ??
            > HANGMAN?? RASCALLY?? ANY OTHERS ?? NO graphics---just text---
            sent
            > to me in an email. I can't pay anything at this time, but as I get
            > BIGGER in the future---I'll make it up to you !! Get your name in
            > print as an author in a leading TREASURE HUNTER NEWSLETTER---
            impress
            > your friends & family ! THANKS !! FLOYD MANN
            > LostTreasureUSA1@a...
          • The Hangman
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 15, 2003
              Welcome back Tom, You had e-mailed me sometime ago re:
              posting on ATT states files, anyways after you connect
              with Floyd and get his answer let me know if I can be
              of
              any help having you post to our fourm, it would sure
              be
              nice to see these state files fill up w/ stories from
              all the members who'd like to put something up. My
              time
              has been spent battling with my own web site, 19 of
              the
              state files now have something in them but everything
              you wanna post is great. Would like your comments on
              the state files... how to improve, get more people to
              post, etc. Get some rest & we'll chat later.
              HM

            • frmpink@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 15, 2003
                HI TOM !! Please post your stories in the FILES section. THANKS !!
                FLOYD

              • rascally001
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 23, 2003
                  To all concerned,

                  I have added a file to Texas that lists several sites

                  Tom