Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] LOOKING FOR WRITERS !!

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2003
      Here's part 3.
      "FLOYD MANN <frmpink@...>" <frmpink@...> wrote: HEY FOLKS !! I would like permission to use your stories ( from
      Files Section ) and any others you want to "loan"me. SANDRA ??
      HANGMAN?? RASCALLY?? ANY OTHERS ?? NO graphics---just text---sent
      to me in an email. I can't pay anything at this time, but as I get
      BIGGER in the future---I'll make it up to you !! Get your name in
      print as an author in a leading TREASURE HUNTER NEWSLETTER---impress
      your friends & family ! THANKS !! FLOYD MANN
      LostTreasureUSA1@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2003
        Floyd,

        Pay me?? Are you kidding, I am like Sandra, I believe I owe you for
        your supreme generosity. Which email do you want me to send to you
        and what exactly do you want sent, and once a week, I will try to get
        something together. However, if you believe a reward is in order,
        have ole' Hangman email where he believes $25k in gold is and I will
        be forever in debt ;-}.

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Sandra
        <sandra1_2000_1999@y...> wrote:

        > You certainly don't have to pay me! I've enjoyed the site so much
        that I probably owe you.:) San Saba Part 3 will be attached to
        another email. I personally don't want graphics on mine as they are
        too hard for me to read and it takes to long to load.
        > Thanks for asking!
        > Sandra
        > "FLOYD MANN <frmpink@a...>" <frmpink@a...> wrote: HEY FOLKS !! I
        would like permission to use your stories ( from
        > Files Section ) and any others you want to "loan"me. SANDRA ??
        > HANGMAN?? RASCALLY?? ANY OTHERS ?? NO graphics---just text---
        sent
        > to me in an email. I can't pay anything at this time, but as I get
        > BIGGER in the future---I'll make it up to you !! Get your name in
        > print as an author in a leading TREASURE HUNTER NEWSLETTER---
        impress
        > your friends & family ! THANKS !! FLOYD MANN
        > LostTreasureUSA1@a...
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • Sandra
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2003
          Floyd,
          Whoops! I think I sent to the files to the wrong email address. (:
          "rascally001 <rascally001@...>" <rascally001@...> wrote:Floyd,

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2003
            HA HA !! ANTHONY WON'T TELL ME EITHER !! HE SAID HE WILL TAKE ME THERE
            WHEN I COME TO CALIF. HE WANTS TO TAKE PICTURES OF ME DIGGING A HOLE, I
            THINK----FOR ONE OF HIS STORIES !! JUST SEND ME WHATEVER---WHENEVER !!
            THANKS !! EXCUSE THE ALL CAPS, EVERYONE---FAILING EYESIGHT HERE, I GUESS !!
            FLOYD MANN

          • rascally001
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 15, 2003
              Floyd,

              I somehow have some time to kill today/tomorrow and have some
              stories. Do you want me to post in state files here? Email them to
              you @ losttreasureusa1@..., leave on message foum here? Open my
              windown and shout? Let me know, if I dont hear from you i'll figure
              something out

              Tired Tom

              --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "FLOYD MANN
              <frmpink@a...>" <frmpink@a...> wrote:
              > HEY FOLKS !! I would like permission to use your stories ( from
              > Files Section ) and any others you want to "loan"me. SANDRA ??
              > HANGMAN?? RASCALLY?? ANY OTHERS ?? NO graphics---just text---
              sent
              > to me in an email. I can't pay anything at this time, but as I get
              > BIGGER in the future---I'll make it up to you !! Get your name in
              > print as an author in a leading TREASURE HUNTER NEWSLETTER---
              impress
              > your friends & family ! THANKS !! FLOYD MANN
              > LostTreasureUSA1@a...
            • The Hangman
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 15, 2003
                Welcome back Tom, You had e-mailed me sometime ago re:
                posting on ATT states files, anyways after you connect
                with Floyd and get his answer let me know if I can be
                of
                any help having you post to our fourm, it would sure
                be
                nice to see these state files fill up w/ stories from
                all the members who'd like to put something up. My
                time
                has been spent battling with my own web site, 19 of
                the
                state files now have something in them but everything
                you wanna post is great. Would like your comments on
                the state files... how to improve, get more people to
                post, etc. Get some rest & we'll chat later.
                HM

              • frmpink@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 15, 2003
                  HI TOM !! Please post your stories in the FILES section. THANKS !!
                  FLOYD

                • rascally001
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 23, 2003
                    To all concerned,

                    I have added a file to Texas that lists several sites

                    Tom