Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Hey Sandra

  • The Hangman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      Sandra, Believe it or not I don't own a metal
      detector,
      nor do I TH as such. I'm a historian-writer-lecturer
      of
      Gold Rush California. I work with archeoligist in
      mapping long lost Gold Rush era camps, towns, etc.
      along
      with other cultural resources. So research & writing
      is
      my bag, I have found plenty of treasure / artifacts on
      my trips, and have used a metal detector to map town
      sites, identify old buildings and foundations, but no
      actual THing.

      Anyway I thought you'd asked for some color to your
      stories, such as I have added graphic to mine. By the
      way, I have copied your stories into my files for
      later
      reference & enjoy them. Oh, by the way you will have
      delete your old files as you are their creator, since
      they are now in the Texas file, I cannot do it.

      If you'd like to try it let me know.
      The HM

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/