NEW WEBSITE & NEWSLETTER COMING SOON !!

  • FLOYD MANN <frmpink@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      HI ALL !! By the end of February I will be producing a twice-monthly
      email newsletter for TREASURE HUNTERS !! Members of this forum can
      sign up to receive this newsletter for FREE !! This is a limited
      time offer. Just send me an email with the word NEWSLETTER in the
      subject line and I will put you on my email list !! No other message
      is necessary. I think you will enjoy the info in the newsletter and
      it will contain a lot of different information that won't be on my
      new website. The website ( www.losttreasureusa.com ) should be
      online by March 1st. It will have treasure stories for ALL 50
      states, a forum, prizes, a research database, and lots of interesting
      other tidbits. More details by mid-February. FLOYD MANN (
      FRMPINK@... )