ANOTHER SITE

  • FLOYD MANN <frmpink@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
      HI ANTHONY !! I'll email you the link to another site-----I have a
      link on another website ( FLOYD MANN'S TREASURE LEADS ) that is
      almost all UTAH related. PLUS ( if you are interested ) I can send
      you 10 other good treasure websites ( some with forums )that are
      interesting. ALSO: I have a couple of TREASURE CDs I will mail you,
      if you will send me your mail address again. Thanks ! Did you
      receive the 20 mags I sent you ?? FLOYD MANN ( FRMPINK@... )
    • The Hangman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
        Floyd my mistake... on my last E Mail there is no [U]
        at the end of my name, my typo. Have not got the mags
        yet but getting mail in up in the Sierra's usually
        takes a bit longer. My address is:

        Anthony Belli
        6163-B Pony Express Trail,Ste. 3
        Pollock Pines, CA. 95726-9649