Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Digest Number 108

  • T H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      Floyd,

      That sounds like an admirable idea. My first
      question is did you want treasure stories for Florida?
      Or would you like a list of stories from all over? Is
      there a limit on the number of stories and people as
      well or is 20 magazines the max? Either way I have
      quite a few that are interesting and am still looking
      for information on the last 2 stories you said you
      were interested in.

      Tom

      http://sbc.yahoo.com