HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

  • FLOYD MANN <frmpink@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hi to ALLTREASURETALES forum members ! I wish you ALL a very
      exciting and prosperous NEW year ! Remember the incentives to get
      more members and rejuvenate our forum: I'll send you 20 treasure-
      related magazines if you will send me 5 e-mail addresses of potential
      members, plus you will post 3 times during the next 30 days---
      preferably treasure tales ! Thanks ! FLOYD MANN (
      FRMPINK@... )
    • FLOYD MANN
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
        HELLO ALL !!

        I wish ALL of you a GREAT & Successful & FUN 2004 !!

        FLOYD MANN
        www.LostTreasureUSA.com