Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!

  • Ken Kinkor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      And a happy t-day to you and yours!

      Ken
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "FLOYD MANN" <frmpink@...>
      To: <alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 10:31 AM
      Subject: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!

      Hello Everyone !! I wish everyone a GREAT Turkey Day !! Well, I
      made the move from Utah to sunny Florida !! I'll be here for 6
      months---then: back to Utah !! In the next week, or so, I'll be
      posting some great incentives ---to get this forum re-juvenated.
      Watch for it !! FLOYD MANN

    • Delray Meints
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
        Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I wish you well. I had a good find a couple of weeks ago while playing in the Glass Mountains of Oklahoma, we came back with a crystal the size of a volley ball.
        Delray
        p.s. Thankyou Floyd I received the cd, Hope I can return the favor some day..
        Ken Kinkor <kinkor@...> wrote:And a happy t-day to you and yours!

        Ken
        Hello Everyone !! I wish everyone a GREAT Turkey Day !! Well, I
        made the move from Utah to sunny Florida !! I'll be here for 6
        months---then: back to Utah !! In the next week, or so, I'll be
        posting some great incentives ---to get this forum re-juvenated.
        Watch for it !! FLOYD MANN

        ** Are you PAYING to MUCH **