UTAH TREASURE HUNTING

  • FLOYD MANN
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      HI ALL !! I've been in Utah for 11 weeks ( Treasure hunting ! ) &
      although I have not struck it rich I have had a BLAST seeing a lot of
      locations where there is suppose to be treasure. It's the journey---
      not the destination that matters most ! In 3 weeks I head for
      Florida for 6 months where my 4,500 treasure mags. are stored & then
      I will have access to hundreds of treasure stories for you ! AFTER
      DEC. 1st just e-mail me & I'll send you any story I have that will
      help you. FLOYD MANN