Treasure: In Search Of The Golden Horse

  • tony paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      I'm writing a book on the treasure hunt "Treasure: In Search Of The
      Golden Horse" and am looking for stories or tales of their searches as
      well as solutions.

      Send only tales and stories who believe to have solved 50 percent or
      more. Please only serious emails. No soliciting.

      Required:
      Media (book, video,etc)
      Name
      Email-phone
      Tale of Search
      Solution

      Optional:
      Address

      Please forward to anyone whom you feel meet these criteria.
      Thanks,
      Lewis Paulos
      einst3@...