DROWNING MEMBERS

  • billoliver1
    Message 1 of 2511 , Aug 1, 2000
      LOVEDIVING1 DID you drown the rest of the
      members<br>Can you revive them--billoliver1--ps did you
      get<br>into a different job catagory--we had a
      couple<br>thousand people lining the Bristow City Lake<br>fishing
      for tagged fish for a new pickup and other<br>cash
      prizes--I'm looking for someone to go with me<br>to pick up
      the change--how about it-billoliver1
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here