Hidden Cave In The Missouri Bootheel

  • thepcdoctor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2002
      I am looking for informaiton on a hidden Cave in the Missouri
      Bootheel. This may be along a Civil War Trail or Completely Hidden.
      Please forward any information that may help. Thank you.
    • backwaterjon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@y..., "thepcdoctor" <ibjammn@s...> wrote:
        > I am looking for informaiton on a hidden Cave in the Missouri
        > Bootheel. This may be along a Civil War Trail or Completely Hidden.
        > Please forward any information that may help. Thank you.

        Well, now. If it were hidden very good no one would know about it.
        Research says that Tecumseh had a Silver Mine there and sealed it
        right after he visited the indian village where Reelfoot lake now is.

        It is in the water now, after the New Madrid quake. Near New Madrid
        Bend on yon side.

        then there are no less than a dozen others in semo. Hidden. Used for
        asunder things.

        wanna be more specific?

        Good luck :)

        backwaterjon