Lovediving1, if you are ever in the WV area,

  • fenix_devil
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      or the VA area and want to hook up and dive, let me know. As of right
      now, I only have my initial 4, but I do plan on taking the advanced
      course. We could still do a light dive if you want.
    • lovediving1
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        We could do almost any dive you wanted to do. I am a Dive Master and
        I think you know what that means. 10 years and over 300 dives in so
        far. I had some problems with my equipment Sunday so I did not get a
        lot of bottom time and my dive buddy did not have enough weight to
        get down so I cut the dive short I do not like solo diving but did a
        little of it any how but not down long. I should have taken my under
        water metal dect with me but left it at home. Beaver Lake is over a
        cw battle field. More later

        Louis