Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] PUMPING OUT THE HOLE !!

  • Ken Kinkor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 3:06 PM
      Greetings,

      In a spirit of optimism, I strongly suggest that you take along a take-down engine hoist (or else lots of sacks!). A 6ft. target is going to be *heavy* even if its "just" silver.

      Regards,
      [And good luck!]

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 5:47 AM
        Hell, a six foot target is going to be heavy if it is wood!
        Especially if it is sitting right on a water table!

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@y..., "Ken Kinkor" <kinkor@a...> wrote:
        > Greetings,
        >
        > In a spirit of optimism, I strongly suggest that you take along a
        take-down engine hoist (or else lots of sacks!). A 6ft. target is
        going to be *heavy* even if its "just" silver.

        > Regards,
        > [And good luck!]

        Service.