New member in Missouri

  • Flipper62767
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hello everyone. My name is Phil Gunter and I live in the
      Springfield/Branson area and would like to offer to anyone who lives
      in the area or is planning on coming to the area to get in touch and
      maybe we can team up on a search or if I can give assistance in
      research please contact. I have two partners and a whole lot of
      contacts so maybe we can find something worthwhile now that Spring
      has arrived.

      Thank You,
      Phil Gunter
      Treasure Hunter