Re: A WEST VIRGINIA TREASURE TALE

  • fenix_devil
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
      Thanks. There is a professor here at my school who is a big Civil War
      Buff. I'll run this by him and see if he might be able to help.

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@y..., "frmpink2002" <frmpink@a...> wrote:
      > A cache of treasure dating to the Civil War is hidden in a cave on
      > the old Seneca Trail near the head of the Buckhannon River and near
      > mountain that is off to the right of the cavern. As far as can be
      > determined it is still there. Search the area just south of
      Pickens.
    • north_carolina_man
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2002
        has any one hear of tresasure close to danville Va. ?
      • fenix_devil
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
          Not right off, but I believe I remember hearing references to
          Danville.... I want to say that there are ghost towns near you, but I
          could be wrong.

          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@y..., north_carolina_man <no_reply@y...>