Texas Treasure

  • sandra1_2000_1999
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
      I've read some of a paperback book, "Buried Texas Treasure" by WC
      Jameson. I happen to know the author as he is a local talent. (looks
      a lot like Willie Nelson) He sings with a couple of others I know,
      Jon Martinez and Mike Blakely. Mike is a very well-known author,
      also. His books are wonderful!
      Mr. Jameson's book contains chapters on alll areas of tales of
      Texas treasures. In his book, Central Texas, better known as the
      Hill Country has chapters on The German's Buried Treasure, The
      Silver Ledge of Shelton Hollow, Spanish Treasure in Travis County,
      and the San Saba Mines.
      He also writes about the Gulf Coast area, the treasurer's you would
      be interested in. Those chapters include, The Treasure of Barkentine
      Creek, Jean Laffite's Lost Booty, John Singers's Padre Island
      Treasure, The Curse of the Neches River Treasure, The Shopwrecks on
      Deer Island and the Treasure of Matagorda Bay.
      This is only one book of many he has written on treasure.
      I had his web site bookmarked but got a new computer and lost all of
      my favorite web pages
      I'll try to get in touch with him and maybe you two could
      communicate.
      Sandra
    • Sandra
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2003
        Hangman, I've never had the pleasure of meeting Rascal.
        But who knows who you'll run into out there 'on the trail'. :)
      • The Hangman
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2003
          --- Sandra <sandra1_2000_1999@...> wrote:
          > Hangman, I've never had the pleasure of meeting
          > Rascal.
          > But who knows who you'll run into out there 'on the
          > trail'. :)

          Howdy Sandra... Should you one day find yourself
          cruising
          down some lonely Texas highway and off on the horizon
          see
          a dust storm rising... It just might be rascally out
          there
          digging a hole. He'll probally be working that hole
          with
          his metal detector. Never Know.

          Good to hear from you.
          HM
        • rascally001
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2003
            Sandra,

            No promises, and no specifics on time, however, when I reach Ole
            Texas, I'll let you know. Maybe we can compare notes. I think that
            would be fantastic!

            --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra"