Re: amber

  • billoliver1
    Message 1 of 2511 , Oct 9, 2000
      Wish it was amber but it is a glass paper weight
      with a yellow artif.(can't spell)flower---label on
      bottom --w482 paper weight $18.00----I think it's
      old(like me) I bought at a auction a couple oweeks ago a
      larger clear cut egg shape paper weight for $8.00 they
      said it was crystal--question how do you tell the
      difference - glass from crystal--would specificat gravity
      tests work--bill--also thanks for the link diggerjoe--
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4 2:47 PM
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here