Re: FREE RESEARCH HELP !!

  • fenix_devil
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2002
      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@y..., frmpink2002 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hi !! I will do FREE research for you----just tell me what story
      you

      I have one for you. Several years ago, I went caving with a friend in
      Abbs Valley (Bossivain) VA. Those caves are said to run for many
      miles. My friend told me a very interesting story. He told me that a
      long time ago during the cowboy days (was how he put it), some
      indians stole a wagon full of gold, and hid it in one of the caves.
      We went into two different cave entrances. One of them had an opening
      large enough for a wagon (shoot, I'll go as far as a semi). That cave
      went in about a hundred feet until you hit water. Near the entrance
      of the cave there is a very old wagon wheel. I told this story a year
      ago in this club, but no one seemed to have any knowledge. Maybe you
      might have something.
    • FLOYD MANN
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2006
        Need some help on researching your favorite treasure leads ? I can
        help. Check out my link at:

        http://www.losttreasureusa.com/Research.htm

        FLOYD MANN
        FRMPINK@...
        http://www.LostTreasureUSA.com
        http://www.KnightsOfTheGoldenCircle-KGC.com
      • dawgvader2000
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 10, 2006
          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "FLOYD MANN" <frmpink@...>
          wrote:

          > Need some help on researching your favorite treasure leads ? I can
          > help. Check out my link at:
          >
          > http://www.losttreasureusa.com/Research.htm
          >
          > FLOYD MANN
          > FRMPINK@...
          > http://www.LostTreasureUSA.com
          > http://www.KnightsOfTheGoldenCircle-KGC.com
          >I need some help on researching New Mexico Floyd! Nice to be a part
          of this kick ass site.
        • Corsair2k3
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 16, 2006
            Has anyone ever heard of a book called "Over 500 Treasure Ships of the Atlantic Coast" (or some such title)

            It was supposedlly published in the late 40's or early 50's.

            The author is reported as "R.L. Carter"

            I've done a bunch of net searches with no luck

            Thanks!

            The Corsair

            FLOYD MANN <frmpink@...> wrote:
            Need some help on researching your favorite treasure leads ? I can
            help. Check out my link at:

            http://www.losttreasureusa.com/Research.htm

            FLOYD MANN
            FRMPINK@...
            http://www.LostTreasureUSA.com
            http://www.KnightsOfTheGoldenCircle-KGC.com

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Treasure hunting Hobby magazine Hobby supply Metal detector treasure hunting

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 16, 2006
              CORSAIR !!

              I'll do some checking thru some of my older treasure book bibliographies
              later today & get back to you ! A quick search thru Google, the internet &
              several older book sites revealed NOTHING !

              First: I need to go shovel a foot of snow off my driveway !!

              FLOYD MANN
              FRMPINK@...
              _www.LostTreasureUSA.com_ (http://www.losttreasureusa.com/)

            • BlazeMcG@aol.com