Re: First SCUBA lesson.

  • fenix_devil
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25 6:01 AM
      > you want the best when your underwater.

      Oh, most definately. They told me that the regulator was the most
      expensive piece, but also the most practical. So far, I have had
      three lessons, and seem to be doing ok, except for one thing. I am
      having trouble achieving neutral bouyancy. It seems that I am either
      going up, or down, but no ready-steady. But the instructor said that
      that would only come naturally after much practice and experience. I
      was thinking of maybe going into a career where I would be able to
      use diving. Treasure hunting, while fun and exciting, is not very
      practical. Not for a career choice anyway. But I could be the guy who
      cleans the shark tanks at the aquarium! Or something else. I just
      don't want to be a septic diver. eeeewwww!