First SCUBA lesson.

  • fenix_devil
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      I know that I have not posted or been here in a long while. I still
      have interest in treasure hunting and history. But I have been far
      too busy with my wife, and classes. One of those classes is a SCUBA
      diving class, which I started last night. I am looking forward to
      getting my feet wet! LOL!
    • lovediving1
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2002
        I think your going to enjoy the diving its great just wait till you
        get to wanting a underwater metal dect. I have one and it works
        great. So far nothing found with it worth talking about but I have
        one spot in a local lake that I have had a hit and still have not
        found what is setting the dect off. After you finish your scuba
        lessons let me know. I will try to talk you into the right equipment
        to get that is on the better end. Diving equipment is not cheap and
        you want the best when your underwater.
      • fenix_devil
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2002
          > you want the best when your underwater.

          Oh, most definately. They told me that the regulator was the most
          expensive piece, but also the most practical. So far, I have had
          three lessons, and seem to be doing ok, except for one thing. I am
          having trouble achieving neutral bouyancy. It seems that I am either
          going up, or down, but no ready-steady. But the instructor said that
          that would only come naturally after much practice and experience. I
          was thinking of maybe going into a career where I would be able to
          use diving. Treasure hunting, while fun and exciting, is not very
          practical. Not for a career choice anyway. But I could be the guy who
          cleans the shark tanks at the aquarium! Or something else. I just
          don't want to be a septic diver. eeeewwww!