founder and cofounders changes

  • billoliver1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2002
      I have transfered my founder owner status to Lovediving --He will
      take over the club--I will still be a member and will make a post
      once in a while--Lovediving can and will set the future rules --this
      is a good club and I hope it will grow and benifit Treasure hunters
      whereever you are--I joined a treasure club down here and that is the
      way to go--try to start a club in yor home town everyone will benifit-
      -get the young to join and help get them started---bill